Metal Gear Solid:Triple A Metal Gear Solid:Triple A

Well-sir...

First of all, your an idiot. You spelt "Otacon" wrong. It's not OT-E-CON, you flagrant, fucking faggot fisting fucking fuck fucker. Secondly, Not bad.

Just Kill It (Nike Spoof) Just Kill It (Nike Spoof)

Hey fag.

How's it going? See, I was reading this thing, It's called a dictionary, and basically, there's this word called plagerism. It means to copy something to the likeness of something else; to mimic the being of another matter. I made Nike basketball allstars, and I don't appreciate the fact that you ripped it off. On the other hand, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I will enjoy your movie because I feel that you like mine enough to copy it. This movie was classic stickmen. It was pretty funny, and I like the inclusion of the DFL octopus. Anyways, this is good. But after you NEWGROUNDIANS watch this, go watch my movie. I will vote 3... a neutral vote.

Rob-D responds:

Wow! The dictionary huh? So... does this word "plagerism" apply to you ripping off the original Nike commercial?

I guess not, just me copying you. Damn, I hate words like that.

SID 6.7 SID 6.7

This Movie Is SOOOO Bad It's Fucked

This Movie Is SOOOOOOOO Bad you should not watch it because it is fucked up the arse and around the corner!
I've seen crap but this is the GAY KING OVERLOAD Of CRAP, IT'S NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING IT EVEN IF SOMEONE PAYED YOU 5 DOLLARS TO WATCH IT.
if i were the author of this i would kill my self after i burned my house down and sucked my cock for ten muinets while bathing in cat piss.(voice in the backgrounds; PICKING MY ARSE WITH CORN)
Man this is bad SHIT
I would recomend not to watch.

Mini Putt Mini Putt