Metal Gear Solid:Triple A Metal Gear Solid:Triple A

Well-sir...

First of all, your an idiot. You spelt "Otacon" wrong. It's not OT-E-CON, you flagrant, fucking faggot fisting fucking fuck fucker. Secondly, Not bad.

Just Kill It (Nike Spoof) Just Kill It (Nike Spoof)

Hey fag.

How's it going? See, I was reading this thing, It's called a dictionary, and basically, there's this word called plagerism. It means to copy something to the likeness of something else; to mimic the being of another matter. I made Nike basketball allstars, and I don't appreciate the fact that you ripped it off. On the other hand, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I will enjoy your movie because I feel that you like mine enough to copy it. This movie was classic stickmen. It was pretty funny, and I like the inclusion of the DFL octopus. Anyways, this is good. But after you NEWGROUNDIANS watch this, go watch my movie. I will vote 3... a neutral vote.

Rob-D responds:

Wow! The dictionary huh? So... does this word "plagerism" apply to you ripping off the original Nike commercial?

I guess not, just me copying you. Damn, I hate words like that.

SID 6.7 SID 6.7

This Movie Is SOOOO Bad It's Fucked

This Movie Is SOOOOOOOO Bad you should not watch it because it is fucked up the arse and around the corner!
I've seen crap but this is the GAY KING OVERLOAD Of CRAP, IT'S NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING IT EVEN IF SOMEONE PAYED YOU 5 DOLLARS TO WATCH IT.
if i were the author of this i would kill my self after i burned my house down and sucked my cock for ten muinets while bathing in cat piss.(voice in the backgrounds; PICKING MY ARSE WITH CORN)
Man this is bad SHIT
I would recomend not to watch.

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5

Damn, it started with the preloader...

That was the MOST annoying preloader ever. Graphics and sound were good, movie was boring, I stopeed halfway

but regardless, GO KERNEL!

Eskimo Bob 24 Eskimo Bob 24

Eskimo bob is the best

the SD is jokes

DING DIDILING DING DINGDILIDING!@!!

Ps. visit my site http;//frankydigital.tripod.co m

Starship Troopers Starship Troopers

Yo man, that was so much better than I expected

This mvie was really good. THe music synched very well and I even cringed at some parts. Well done!

Kirby Game Kirby Game

I'm impressed..

This is was much better than I expected. It even had safe music.

Good job!

Killer Dog with Rabies Killer Dog with Rabies

Lol

Bet ya thought my rating was gonna be good!! MUWHAHAHAH! Yo, this was sick. Fortunately, I hate dogs so lol!

kinda good animation

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

This was a very good movie.

Your message was very good, these are the kind of movies we need more of.

Mission to the Men's Room Mission to the Men's Room

Aw for the fuck of sake...

That was fucking disgusting.

Good Job :)